This is a formula for dreamwork. It encourages lucid dreaming, memory, recall and intuition.
Take 7-14 drops in a little warm water before bedtime. Keep a notebook and a pen by the bed to record dreams upon awakening.
Spagyric tincture of:
Artemisia Vulgaris, Rosmarinus officinalis, Passiflora Incarnata, Ginkgo Biloba, Lavandula Angustifolia, Salvia officinalis, Melissa officinalis, Nymphaea Caerulea, Ilex Guayusa
(Mugwort, Rosemary, Passionflower, Ginkgo, Lavender, Sage, Lemonbalm, Egyptian Blue Water Lily, Guayusa)
Hydrosol of Rosemary, extracted mineral salts of the above mentioned herbs, organic alcohol.
Hydrosol Of Salvia Officinalis
Pure, fragrant, herbaceous and uplifting aroma
- Sage hydrosol can be used to purify a space, persons or objects when burning insence is not permitted.
- As a mist it may be used as a circulatory stimulant.
- Sage helps balance the hormones and autonomic nervous system and may be helpful in easing the symptoms of menopause, PMS and menstrual cramps as a mist and taken internally diluted in warm water.
- When Sage hydrosol is applied at the onset of swollen lymph nodes, it can help reduce the swelling.
- It can be used for a sore throat, diluted in warm water or sprayed in the throat.
Sage is for the practicing mystic – I walk my talk
Sage is used for irritations and inflammations of the throat and respiratory system. Sage has an action on the liver, gallbladder and the digestive system and helps the liver to break down fat. Regulates sweating.
Purification of the self and purity in communication. Support in delivering our messages. Sage reconnects us to who we are and helps us to recognise wisdom in everything. How each reflection of life is a reflection of our own nature, as we hold the whole universe within our own being.
Sage helps with integration of the spiritual and the physical worlds together, dissolving the boundary between the mundane and the sacred, helping to bring knowledge into the heart where it can transform into wisdom. Sage is a wise plant teacher of many secrets.