Shines in places where the sun don´t shine
Calendula is indicated for damp/stagnation and heat from cold. A tissue may become depressed in function and the vital force want´s to activate and get it moving by initiating an inflammatory response. So there is heat from cold and damp.
Calendula is good for antibiotic trauma, leaky gut syndrome and food intolerances. It is also good for lymphatic swelling and great when there is a residual sluggish feeling after a flu, low energy and swollen lymphnodes. It moves the debris out of the system, dead white bloodcells and bacterial cells.
When there is a food intolerance triangle, one experiences mood energy symptoms, food intolerance and joint pain or skin issues. Beer-belly, gluten-belly.
Call for Calendula! It is a bitter tonic that works on the liver and helps with digestive imbalance.
Calendula is good for anxiety and depression especially when accompanied by these other symptoms.
Calendula is moving what has stagnated in our defense system , also on a psycho-spiritual level. Reclaiming ones boundaries and making full use of the energy we allready possess. It has to do with recognizing and using our wealth . Calendual can live everywhere. It teaches the magic of universal opportuinty. Prosperity and abundance is available to all of us no matter of the socio-economic situation.
The energy is connected to the solar archetype of Apollo. The light of the inner sun!
Hydrosol Of Salvia Officinalis
Pure, fragrant, herbaceous and uplifting aroma
- Sage hydrosol can be used to purify a space, persons or objects when burning insence is not permitted.
- As a mist it may be used as a circulatory stimulant.
- Sage helps balance the hormones and autonomic nervous system and may be helpful in easing the symptoms of menopause, PMS and menstrual cramps as a mist and taken internally diluted in warm water.
- When Sage hydrosol is applied at the onset of swollen lymph nodes, it can help reduce the swelling.
- It can be used for a sore throat, diluted in warm water or sprayed in the throat.