This is a formula for dreamwork. It encourages lucid dreaming, memory, recall and intuition.
Take 7-14 drops in a little warm water before bedtime. Keep a notebook and a pen by the bed to record dreams upon awakening.
Spagyric tincture of:
Artemisia Vulgaris, Rosmarinus officinalis, Passiflora Incarnata, Ginkgo Biloba, Lavandula Angustifolia, Salvia officinalis, Melissa officinalis, Nymphaea Caerulea, Ilex Guayusa
(Mugwort, Rosemary, Passionflower, Ginkgo, Lavender, Sage, Lemonbalm, Egyptian Blue Water Lily, Guayusa)
Hydrosol of Rosemary, extracted mineral salts of the above mentioned herbs, organic alcohol.
Hydrosol Of Rosmarinus Officinalis
A green, sweet and spicy scent.
Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant.
- It stimulates the liver and gallbladder, promoting production of bile and aiding digestion.
- It is also useful during a fast or cleanse to reduce hunger and aid detoxification. Add a teaspoon to a glass of water. It is delicious to cook with.
- It is a mental and physical stimulant. It makes a good coffee substitute for those wanting to cut down on caffeine.
- It is good for memory and dreamrecall. Good to sparay around you when studying.
- I connect it with the crownchakra.
- Rosemary makes the hair thick and shining. Spray the scalp to increase hairgrowth.
Do not use internally when pregnant or nursing.
“There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance.” – Shakespeare
Warming circulatory stimulant, most notably for the head and the brain including circulation to the eyes, therefore good in case of glaucoma. Brings blood to the heart, liver and gallbladder hence also good for digestion. Nervine, helpful in Alzheimers, nootropic, enhancing cognitive function, short and long-term memory. Good for type II diabetes.
Good for persons lacking confidence to give clarity around who we are, why we are here and what we do with our time here. Rudolph Steiner taught that Rosemary increase the sense of selfhood, which he related to the solar properties or the warmth of the body, to support selfconciousness, especially to be used in the morning to stimulate awareness.
Rosemary helps us in remembering who we are, to be strong in who we are, to embrace our pasts and presents without regrets. Through remembering via the heart more than through the mind we can reconnect and find support from in our ancestry.